Soi Dao's commitment to the environment and supporting the local community.
In response to Thailand’s worst drought in more than a decade, Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi has chosen to support the neighbouring villages in Chanthaburi with water supply. The resort has reached out to the villagers by allowing them to pump water out of its reservoir for agricultural use and human consumption.
As the water shortage issue has now gradually improved, Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi received a letter of appreciation from the Pong Nam Ron Municipal District recognizing its community support. We are pleased to have this opportunity to assist in the local water emergency situation and lessen the environmental impact from the effect of the drought that hit the nation in 2016. We are also committed to responding to any similar emergency issues if they arise in the future.
Nestled among lush greenery and imposing mountains in Pong Nam Ron Chanthaburi, Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi, with its recently upgraded 18-hole golf course set in over 1,580 acres of charming tropical gardens and featuring 47 recently renovated guest rooms, is built based on environmental protection and community support that reflects our existing and long-lasting commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- 2018 Guest Review Award with a score of 8.4 out of 10 - Booking.com
- 2018 Customer Review Awards - Agoda
- 2018 Certificate of Excellence Winner - TripAdvisor
- 2018 Golfer’s Choice Recommended Certificate - LeadingCourses.com
- 2017 Outstanding Service Award – Gohotels.com
- 2017 Certificate of Excellence Winner – TripAdvisor
- 2016 Guest Review Award - Booking.com
- 2016 Certificate of Excellence Winner – TripAdvisor