STAY & PLAY
Chatrium Golf Resort Soi Dao Chanthaburi is known as being one of the most stunning golf courses in the whole of Thailand. And now with our amazing Stay & Play package, there’s even more reason to take a little break to have an unforgettable golfing getaway whilst surrounded by the most incredible picturesque scenery.
- 2 rounds of playing golf 18-Hole Green Fee (**Rate excludes Golf Cart and Caddy)
- Complimentary daily Buffet Breakfast up to 2 registered guests at the Soi Dao Restaurant
- Room upgrade to Grand Deluxe Room, subject to availability upon check-in
- Book direct benefits are not applicable for this promotion
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations are subject to space availability
- Advance booking at Soi Dao Restaurant is required
- Credit card details are required to guarantee the room reservation
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- One night accommodation will be charged as a penalty if the reservation is a no-show or if the booking is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the day of arrival
- Rates are based on single / double occupancy and are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax
- Child aged 0 - 11 years : child who share a parent or guardian’s room while using the existing bed, breakfast will be charged at THB 148 nett per person per meal
- Child aged 0 - 11 years : child who share a parent or guardian’s room while using an extra bed, will incur an additional fee at THB 800 nett per person per night for one extra bed with breakfast
- Child aged 12 years & above : there will be an additional charge at THB 800 nett per person per night when sharing a parent or guardian’s room. One extra bed and daily breakfast will be provided
- A maximum of one extra child is allowed in all the room types
CHATRIUM POINT PLUS (CPP+)
Not a CPP member? Sign up now!
Chatrium Point Plus (CPP+) is our loyalty programme. As a valued member you can earn points whenever you stay.Redeem your rewards faster, from free stays to shopping vouchers – there’s plenty to indulge in.