Terms and Conditions for Chatrium Application
- This page and together with it sets out the terms and conditions “Terms and Conditions”) on which you make use of the Website or Application (as defined below), whether as a guest or a registered user. The Website and Application are operated by Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok (“the Property”, “the Company”, “we” or “us”).
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you by posting changes online
- Your use of any part of the Website or Application constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which takes effect on the date on which you first use the Website or Application. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should cease using the Website and Application immediately.
- We advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies before using the Website or Application.
- You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
- "Website" refers to the Property’s domain under emenu.chatrium.com.
- "Application" refers to Chatrium Hotels application on The App Store or Google Play.
- "Purchase" means the purchase of any goods or services on the Website or Application.
- "Good" or “Goods” means products that will be supplied by the Company or the Property.
- "Service" or “Services” means services provided by the Company or the Property.
- "Register" means creating an account on the Chatrium Application.
- "Device" means any device that can access the Website or Application such as a computer or a cellphone.
- "You" means the individual or legal entity using or accessing the Service, Website, or Application.
3. Links to Other Websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that may or may not be owned or controlled by the Company.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
- The Company may terminate or suspend your access at any time without prior notice or liability, for any reason the Company sees fit.
- Upon termination, your rights to use Service will end.
- The Company does not require to explain the reason for termination or suspension.
5. Use of the Website and Application
- Your usage of the Website, Application, Services, or Purchase that is conducted through the Website or Application is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Prohibitions and Prevention of usage: You shall not misuse the Website. You shall not commit or encourage a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, or post any other materials on the Website which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence, or in any way offensive or obscene, corrupt data, cause annoyance, other users, infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights or send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to prevent you from using the Website, the Services (or any part of them), and/or from making any Purchase.
- To use the Website, the Services, and/or to make a purchase, you will require internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone costs, telecommunications costs, or other costs that you may incur in connection with the same.
- You are not required to register or subscribe to use the Website, Application, Services, or to make a Purchase. Some functions, however, will only be made available only with after registration.
- When registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information in any registration form of the Website and to maintain up-to-date information which is true, accurate, current, and complete at all times by making changes, additions or deletions to your user account, as required. You shall not misuse the Website by creating multiple user accounts and we reserve the right to decline a new registration or to cancel a registered account at any time if we may deem fit. By submitting your personal information to Register, you acknowledge that you agree and accept our data notice and expressly consent to authorize us to process your data for such purposes as set out in the notice.
- Your email address must be a valid personal email address that you access regularly. Accounts without valid email or account registered in someone else’s email will be terminated or suspended.
- You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any authorized third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your account or any breach of security known to you. You agree that any person to whom your username or password is disclosed is authorized to act as your agent to use (and/or transacting via) your account. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
7. Purchase of Chatrium Delivery
- Purchase acceptance and completion of the contract between you and the Property will only be established upon the Property issuing a confirmation of the purchase to you. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall be entitled to refuse or cancel any purchase without giving any reasons for the same to you before the issue of the confirmation of purchase. No concluded contract may be modified or canceled by you except with the agreement in writing of the Property and on terms that you shall indemnify the Property in full against all loss, costs, damages, charges, and/or expenses incurred by the Company as a result of the modification or cancellation, as the case may be.
- All purchases made by you on the Application or Website are handled and recessed by the Property in accordance with the Terms and Condition stated on this page.
- Once the purchase has been completed, cancellation of delivery orders is allowed. However, the Company and the Property have full discretion to veto the refund if we deem it appropriate.
- The Company is not responsible for any disruption or subsequent actions taken by the delivery company nonetheless the Company will try its best to compensate for your inconveniences.
8. Paired Users’ Service Request and in-app Purchase
- Once you are paired to the room, you are able to access a variety of Goods and Services provided by the Company or third-party websites. These include but are not limited to housekeeping requests, room services, and room automation functions.
- Purchase of Goods and Services and request for free of charge Goods and Service will only be established upon Property issuing a confirmation of purchase or request of the Goods and Services to you either via chat system, electronic confirmation or verbal response. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall be entitled to refuse or cancel any purchase or request without giving any reasons for the same to you before the issue of the confirmation. No concluded contract may be modified or canceled by you except with the agreement in writing of the Property and on terms that you shall indemnify the Property in full against all loss, costs, damages, charges, and/or expenses incurred by the Company as a result of the modification or cancellation, as the case may be.
- Purchase of Goods and Services once paired may be charged into your hotel room account. Other methods of payment can also be applied depending on the Property’s discretion.
9. User’s Obligation
- You warrant and undertake that all information provided for Register and/or in relation to the creation of your account is true, complete, and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the details in your account.
- Your usage of the Website, Application, and Services is in accordance with the Company intended purpose and follows the Terms and Conditions provided on the page.
- Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services, Website, and/or Application:
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
- to constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world.
- to send or incite hatred against any ethnic, religious, or any minorities or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual or group or entity.
- to send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data).
- furnishing false data including false names, addresses, and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers
- to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system
- executing any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you
- for any fraudulent purpose or engage in any unlawful activity.
10. Rules about use of the service and the website
- We will use reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Services, Application, or the Website will be free of faults (or Service Requests will be free of error) and we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions. In the event of an error or fault, you should report it by email to email@example.com.
- We do not warrant that your use of the Services, Application or the Website will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Services, Application, or the Website will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all.
- We do not give any warranty that the Services, Application, or the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- We will use reasonable efforts to allow uninterrupted access to the Services, Application, and the Website, however, we shall not be held liable in the event access to the Services, Application, and the Website may be suspended, restricted, or terminated at any time.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information, Goods or Services, or forming part of the Services from time to time. Your access to the Website, Application, and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. We assume no responsibility for functionality which is dependent on your browser or other third party software to operate (including, without limitation, RSS feeds). For the avoidance of doubt, we may also withdraw any information, Goods, and Services from the Website and Application at any time.
- We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
- The laws of Thailand, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
- If you have any concerns or disputes about the Services, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the company.
- You are notified that English is the original text and will prevail in any case or court of law.
13. Contact Us
- If you have any inquiries regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok
City Residence Services Co., Ltd.
291 Soi Sathupradit 19, Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Rd., Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
Tel: +66 2672 0200
Fax: +66 2672 0190