Powder Bliss - 5 Nights in Niseko

Package Inclusions:

  •  Book before September 30, 2023, and receive a One-time Micheline Star Kamimura Restaurant dinner for up to 6 people when booking the 3-Bedroom Suite, (extra person charge 2500 JPY per person)
  • Round Trip transfer New Chitose Airport - Chatrium Niseko Hotel
  • 5 days All Mountain Ski Lift Passes for up to 6 people when booking the 3-Bedroom Suite
  • Delectable Welcome Treats 
  • Complimentary Shuttle service to and from Ski Lifts (Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village, and Annupuri)
  • Complimentary underground parking
  • 5% Discount on Rhythm Japan Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals

 

Terms & Conditions:

  • The package is non-refundable 
  • Packages is Included 5 days 5 Nights stay. An extra night can be booked  at a special rate offered
  • A 20% of the total package deposit is required upon confirming the booking, the other 80% is due 60 days prior to arrival date.
  • A booking made less than 60 days to arrival date a 100% non-refundable deposit is required upon confirming booking
  • No-Show, the entire stay will be charged.
  • Rates are subject to a 10% tax and a 2% City tax
  • The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.

CHATRIUM POINT PLUS (CPP+)

Not a CPP member? Sign up now!


Chatrium Point Plus (CPP+) is our loyalty programme. As a valued member you can earn points whenever you stay.Redeem your rewards faster, from free stays to shopping vouchers – there’s plenty to indulge in.