GO TO TRAVEL CAMPAIGN
Chatrium Niseko Japan is located in the very heart of Hirafu Village, steps away from the best slopes, restaurants and bars in town. Niseko is a destination where you can discover consistent high-quality light powder snowfall in winter and comfortable temperatures in the green season. Within the integrated building complex, guests will also find Hirafu’s only Michelin-starred restaurant, Kamimura, as well as six other restaurants, cafés and specialty bars.
About Go To Travel Campaign
Chatrium Niseko has been approved in the ‘Go To Travel Campaign’ for your upcoming stay in Hokkaido with the validity date from 1 September 2020 – 31 January 2021 with 35% discount from our Best Available.
How to Get Discounts on Go To Travel Campaign
Refunds and discount methods vary depending on the application destination and the dates of stay.
Stay period from 1 September 2020 to 31 January 2021
Please apply for a subsequent refund. For details, please check the application details on the Go To Travel Campaign website. Go To Travel Business Post Refund Procedure (Inside the Go To Travel Campaign Site) *More reference details can be found in the below Terms and Conditions
Booking and discount process
Please register the necessary items from "STAY NAVI" and issue a discount coupon.
The discount will be applied by showing the discount coupon to the front desk or telling the discount coupon number on the day of hotel stay.
Please note that even if you make a reservation with a discount eligible plan, the discount will not be applied unless you issue a discount coupon separately with STAYNAVI.
Discount coupons are limited, so they are limited. If it cannot be issued, the room will be charged at the normal rate.
Please reserve the "Go To Travel Campaign Target Plan" from the official website, enter the necessary information from "STAY NAVI" and issue a discount coupon
*Terms and conditions
- “Go To Campaign” is subsidy scheme for any residences in Japan.
- Stay period for 1 September till 31 January 2021 (Check-out on 1 February 2020).
- This campaign will include Tokyo residences for stay period from 1 October 2020 onwards.
- Guest must register StayNavi and get coupon after made booking at hotel official website.
- Guest must bring coupon or screen shot or provide a coupon number of the coupon upon check-in, without coupon guest is not eligible for discount.
- Maximum discount amount is 14,000 JPY/person/night.
- Detail of the campaign might be changed without notice due to government policy.
- Once subsidy budget for StayNavi is used up, no more campaign from StayNavi, hence hotel Go To Campaign is terminated at the same time.
- Guest must show ID card and body temperature upon arrival.
Go To Travel contact details
. Please see here for detailed explanation. >> Go To Travel Campaign Usage Guide (STAYNAVI site)
. Go To Travel Business information - For inquiries regarding the Go To Travel Business, please contact the following, https://goto.jata-net.or.jp/
. For inquiries via telephone
- Navi Dial ®: 0570-002-442 (Reception hours: 10:00 to 19:00, 7 days a week)
- From IP phones: 03-6636-9457 (Reception hours: 10:00 to 19:00, 7 days a week)
STAYNAVI contact details
. More details about how to apply for the discount coupon, please visit STAYNAVI